Rubber and Metal Bonded Shock Absorber/Auto Spare Parts Stainless Steel Rubber Bumper for Automotive
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Part: Bumper/Buffer
- Type: Gas-Filled
- Spring Material: Steel
- Application: Other
- Damping Force Direction: Single Effect
- Processing: Rubber Injection, Rubber Molded
- Delivery Time: 10-15 for Samples;10-25 for Batch Goods
- Transport Package: Polybag, Carton
- Origin: Ningbo China
- Position: Rear
- Spring Type: Leaf Spring
- Structure: Single Cylinder
- Brand: Other
- Software for Drawings: Auto CAD, PRO-E, Ug, Solid Work, Catia, etc.
- Hardness: According to Requirement
- Trademark: The same as drawing or sample
- Specification: The same as drawing or sample
- HS Code: 7326909090
1. Rubber bushing is used to provide an interface between two parts and dampen energy or vibration through the bushing. Rubber bushings are used as vibration isolators, abrasion resistors, shock absorbers, and as seals for wires, pipes and rods.
2. A variety of the bushings we supply are custom made, and we are capable of attaining many other specifications that will meet your custom needs.
3. Material: Silicone, Viton, EPDM, Neoprene, Natural Rubber etc.
Different materials are better suited to different applications depending on factors such as temperature resistance, fluid resistance, chemical resistance, ozone resistance, and abrasion resistance. Our engineers are always available for any technical assistance you may require.
4. Processing: Rubber injection, rubber molded
5. Industries: Automotive.
The introduction of our company
2.Smooth & quick communication;
3.Custom manufacturing & Engineering solution;
4.Excellent quality control;
6.Small order & on-time delivery;
7.Conduct the teamwork practice.
The package of our products